THIS OFFER IS AIMED SPECIFICALLY AT MANAGERS WHO HAVE BEEN IN THE ROLE FOR A LONG TIME.
It is less about everyday business and more about:
- fine-tuning the breadth and depth of your management skills
- overseeing, controlling and promoting complex processes across different teams
- dealing with up-and-coming managers and successors in your own position and those of other managers
- really pursuing your own motivation and long-term purpose in the business and actively embedding it within the company
- being aware that you can have a positive influence on and inspire people with your strengths and skills, and working out how to do this better
EXECUTIVE SUPPORT IN TWO DIFFERENT SETTINGS:
short-term and situation-based
in-depth and process-based support
ULTIMATELY, YOU ALWAYS CREATE YOUR OWN PROBLEMS – SOLUTIONS TOO!
The way you develop these solutions:
- gives you a greater awareness of your own strengths and resources
- sets an example to others to adopt their own management approach – not to copy you, but to develop their own sense of individual responsibility
- helps you create, and pass on to others, an attitude of responsibility for finding solutions by maintaining wider perspectives and being of the view that self-reflection and parts of your personality both create problems and are part of the solution
I can accompany you along this route for a short time or for specific situations or processes. I can help you gain awareness of your own internal structures and shape them for you in a way that is based on solutions, values and meaning for yourself and the company.
COACHING OR MENTORING TO DEVELOP YOUR PERSONALITY IN THE WORKPLACE AND BEYOND.
Personality development is a lifelong task that does not stop when you step out of the office.
My monitoring and coaching also allow wide-ranging personality development outside your life as a manager. The integral methods of what is known as private personality development are similar to the integral methods I use in the business environment.
The development of your personality allows you to better express what makes you ‘you’ when it comes to your core values and views, your emotional sensitivity and your potential.
You see yourself in charge of your own destiny, and consistently pick up on opportunities and resources that allow you to express this.
I WILL ACCOMPANY AND SUPPORT YOU THROUGH THE PROCESS USING MY INTEGRAL METHODS.
You explore what is part of you and what should continue to be part of you, and what you should walk away from.
You form a stronger bond with yourself. This can also have an impact on those around you. The integral model plays an important role throughout the process.
Going through life with a connection to yourself enables good, genuine relationships, a good relationship with yourself and your body and the ability to express, speak out and live your own truth with respect to others.